Oh my goodness June is already here. How is this seriously possible? Seriously?
Honeysuckle is kickin my tail this year. I need to buy stock in Kleenex.
Signed Gray and Eli up for soccer camp in July. Start 'em early!
Gray and Eli are moving preschools on Tuesday...So glad they will be right in the neighborhood finally. For a while there were no exceptions for part time...but guess who got in for part time last week? This family did. Yea for convenience and yes, the kids are excited about the "new" school!
Went swimming Friday and thought I would freeze.....water is still waaaaayyyy toooooo cooooollllllddddd!!!! When you have littles.....you are forced in the pool.
Eli thinks he is big stuff learning how to swim. He is not afraid of the water!!! Gray jumps in like she is a professional. We have a ways to go with both children!!!
Andy took Gray on a Daddy/Daughter date this week. So sweet...they dressed up, went to a nice restaurant, Gray got a corsage, etc. Pretty awesome if you ask me!
I took Eli to THE LION KING Broadway musical. When he was in my lap he was talking and giggling thru the whole thing. He named every animal over and over. After each song ended he asked me if it was done. I mean every song. He was most disappointed after the first song when he thought it was done. He sat on the edge of his seat the whole time!!! He Loved IT!!!! He talked so much I had to keep reminding him that other people were sitting around us. He thought everyone would want to discuss what was happening!
No comments:
Post a Comment