I am very sentimental these days as E turns 4. I am so grateful that the Lord saw fit that we would be a family. I am so grateful as I held Gray last year and cried to have my second baby in my arms....and now here we are.....All together. Our family feels so complete.
After watching the DRC special on CNN....It confirms Africa is everything I dream of....Great Hope. It also confirms much is needed during hard times. I dream at least once a week that I am back in Africa. I dream of DRC and all that I hope it can be. For you my precious boy....I left everything I could in your birthland. Apparently I left a little piece of me as I ached to be back where we first met you as I watched the Congo River flowing on TV. You are the example to me that only the Lord can change our hearts and create something truly beautiful. The way you care for your sister and the way G says she loves you. The way you look in my eyes and tell me from your heart that you are glad I am your Mommy. The way you proudly hold your Daddy's hand when walking. The way you tell me how glad you are to have a family. Ohhhhhhh precious little one....I am so blessed to be your Mamma!
No comments:
Post a Comment