Monday, April 15, 2013

What a morning

What a morning! 2 doc. appt's. Gray's ear infection is gone. Eli got a full physical, 3 shots, and 2 pokes to get his bi-monthly blood draw for his rare anemia. It has been 6 months and 11 days since we arrived home to Tennessee. How far the Lord has brought us! Our awesome doctor, Dr. Davis at Southern Pediatrics, was so proud to discuss Eli's progress today and hugged and kissed our little man on the head. I am aye ok with it because the Lord created a divine intervention when bringing such a kind, gentle and heart of lion doctor into our path. Dr. Davis has advocated and intervened on Eli's behalf to make sure that everything.....I mean everything was trauma free with this adjustment period and bonding time with our little man. He gets our role. He gets that we need sensitivity and time to ask as many questions as we need. He never is in a hurry. Dr. Davis even took the time to let me talk about Eli's toenails. Also, when Eli's eyes were checked today they allowed Gray to go thru the same process so sister would feel important too....... Worth the drive, worth the time to have a doctor who has a heart for adoption and the process our families go thru.....I mean....this man cares!

Call 'em...Same day appointments. Who doesn't love that!?!?!!!!!

Did I mention I get to talk to a live person on the phone vs. the silly recording and menu options? I mean when this mamma needs to talk to a nurse......it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment