Quick catch up on our crew:
-Busy. I mean who is not?
-4 days at home and 3 days working..... SWEET! New job still going great. New job has made me, Andy and kiddos so much more adjusted and happier.
- Andy is working on a monstrosity of a project at work. So proud of him!
-E man is totally digging his new plasma car. GROWING!!!!
- G is waiting on hers to arrive. ( super awesome to have in hilly Tn.. Of course with helmets)
-E is totally eating like a grown man. He basically has given in to the fact that if I leave him fruit or veggies he might as well go ahead and eat them. I have a much stronger will than his. I will sit and wait him out now... We have definitely moved to the point of not allowing a choice on nutrition. He gets a strong vote on other foods but Mamma and Daddy get to help balance with nutrition. He now asks for Milk. Can I get a Mamma high five? Woot! Woot! Once I told him I was trying to help his bones get as strong as some of his favorite super heroes.... He asks for it. Oh yea!
-G is ready to move into a big girl bed. Oh yea... 4 in the fall and has loved every bit of her crib. Now if I can only follow thru on going and getting the bed. Til then she has no issue with her crib.
-finally the Lord led me today to sponsoring a child thru Compassion. I have no idea why I waited so long... Really, I have no excuse. So my goal is to find 19 other families to start sponsoring... By the end of the month. I have some work to do!
Blessings to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment