Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Loving and Sweet Stories

Our sweet baby girl and I are fighting a cold or allergies... Not sure which one. Even though I am not as bad off as our sweet little girl she found a way to get me to lay down so she could cover me up with her favorite blanket. She told me everything would be ok.

Eli is grateful for Captain Hook and his toilet.... This is quite accurate. You have no idea where he came from.... I don't know many kids thanking their Lord for the facilities that they have to use. Eli makes me a better person everyday.

Eli thinks his cousin, Nelson, is a superstar basketball player. Eli has gotten a new basketball and has been practicing everyday by dribbling and passing. Yes, Gray got one too!

Eli and Gray hugged each other before going to bed. Then Eli looks at me and asks if he can give sissy a kiss. I told him he could on her cheek. Gray felt so special that she received so much attention. Her precious smile was priceless.

Woody from Toy Story has been renamed to "Buddy." Gray talked to "Buddy" this afternoon and asked him why he had lost his hat.

Gray cooked us all dinner tonight. Andy assisted but Gray was feeling awesome that she had met a need of ours. Preparing dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment