Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh no u did not!

Got to record the moments of just insanity. My morning started off with a rough time with E today. He was really having a hard time and the moaning showed itself after months. I could not get him to eat. I was just frustrated.... So I have to creatively find a way to get E out the door.

So once he is finally buckled in we head into Peds Dermatology to check his feet from everything that happened with the jiggers in Sept. We check in and the receptionist asks me to pay my copay. I get out my card and wait to hand it to her as she is typing on her keyboard. She then proceeds to lick her fingers like she is grabbing paper and then grabs my card. Immediately my face went white and had the look of.... "Oh no you didnt!!!" My head was turned sideways .... like what in the world did you just do? It Does Not phase the woman as I stand in shock. The nurse comes thru the door in good timing because Mamma bear was about to come out of hiding. I mean I love people but not to the point where I want to carry home their saliva in my purse.

Yo it is flu season and I am standing here with a child whose immune system has just been beaten up the first 3 years of life.

Apparently my thought process was doomed after I saw saliva glistening on my debit card.

Oh and yes Eli's feet are a work in progress but we got a thumbs up that his toes would be aye ok over the coming months. They said on some cases it takes 6-8 months for the nails to recover all together from the jiggers.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment