Over the weekend I had received a donation from a very precious sister in Christ. This kind soul sent me cash to use for the prison ministry thru ClearView. I have held the check not knowing what I should do with it. Honestly I was waiting on the Lord to show me how I can wisely use it. Of course I could go buy supplies but I felt more comfortable sticking it in a safe drawer in the kitchen.
Well, I did my check in today with the awesome foster mammas and guess what the response is? We need Dreft.....ok I can help with that. Then we need cash to use for the babies water that goes in their bottles while they are visiting their mammas in prison. Then if there is any leftover we can buy a coke or snack for the mother of the child.
I just laughed...in a good way. Here I had received a cash donation and BAM here is what you need to do with this.
So when you wait on the Lord....sometimes things happen with in minutes, hours or days......and yes even weeks sometimes. Well, here was a nice opportunity of clear direction and I wanted to brag on the Lord.
Amen Lord! Did you know Amen means Yes?.....so YES LORD! High five and fists with an explosion if I could do that thru the spirit. :)
As we all push thru with great things, hard times and even uncertain we will all know the answers to things we have going on in our lives. We just have to meet Him there and wait. Waiting is just tough.
No comments:
Post a Comment