As we have rolled into 2013 I have had one profound, eye opening experience of these two words "Finding Favor." These two words have had me reflecting a lot. Am I finding favor with the Lord? (I sure hope so.) Am I doing everything I can to draw closer to Him? Where I fail....am I learning from it? What can I do to be observe the Lord's path for me.
In 2013 the word for me is going to be...."Be Still." This means I am not going to "will" something to happen. I am going to stop being so impatient and draw closer to my God. This has been an area of weakness for me. I want to be of service to my Lord. I want to find favor in my walk....if not then Lord please redirect me so I can be of service to You and You alone. At the end of the day... it's not about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment