As I heard today of the horrifying tragedy in Connecticut I felt the immediate lump in my throat. Oh Dear God... Is all I could think to say. Crying out to God because I just cannot comprehend this evil. 20 precious babies ...each being held in the arms of Jesus.
As a parent... Horrified, angry...How could anyone harm such innocence? I am hurting for the mammas and daddies of these kids. I cannot imagine sending your child off to school in a hurry and saying goodbye ... And it being the last goodbye 'til heaven. The years that these parents will feel raw. How no word will ever comfort them. Only the Living Word will. Only God can be with these families.
I just sobbed as I saw a picture of children being escorted out of school on CNN's website. Each of the children holding each others shoulders and there is one girl just screaming and crying. Oh that picture will forever stay in my mind. So I will be staying away from the media for now... Just prayer being lifted up.
Love your babies... Hold your babies. Tell them how much you love em. Tell them over and over. And if you don't have kids spend time with your nieces and nephews... All these precious children deserve our hugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment