Tuesday, August 21, 2012

20 Reasons I love working for Thirty-One

Last night I went to my first local Thirty-One meeting with other consultants. I was a bit cautious attending anything involving sales. Well, my heart and mind are officially changed.

1. I arrived to a friendly greeter at my first Connect meeting
2. I checked in to other Directors in the Greater Nashville area that were happy to see me
3. I had a name tag and packet ready for me
4. Was in a group around 50 smiling faces for 1.5 hours
5. Our meeting started with a devotion
6. I was inspired that I can do whatever I want with my business: make it a hobby or a career
7. I felt no pressure to do something I did not want to do
8. I was able to learn some new ideas on helping customers on their embroidery options
9. I was able to preview the Fall Collection
10. Many giveaways were handed out to consultants
11. I received a bag that no customer has seen yet and yes, I got it for free(music to my ears!)
12. I left making 3 new friends
13. I was really excited to share with my family and friends what is coming out Sept. 1st
14. This business is an outlet just for me. Where I can grow as a woman in the work force and walk along side other mothers as well. IT IS AN AWESOME GETAWAY!!!
15. Cannot say enough wonderful things about Thirty-One and the company that they are
16. I would encourage anyone that is looking for a hobby, a way to get organized or someone that wants to truly build a career .....you have all those options with Thirty-One Gifts
17. I have never looked at a sales consultant and them be so excited that I am a part of Thirty-One and they know that I don't want to make this a full time job. They were genuinely excited that I have used this to help with our adoption process and that I want to use Thirty-One as a way to keep my home organized.
18. I learned 4 new ways to to help my business
19. I left thrilled to have been a part of a really fun meeting...never was there a dull moment.
20. I loved being in a room of just women.....( I work for a construction company so this was really nice....not that my part time job in the construction is bad...just nice to be amongst some really engergetic, entertaining, and enthusiastic people!)

No comments:

Post a Comment