Monday, June 25, 2012

Trusting in God's Greatness

I love to laugh. Plain and simple. It takes very little to send me into a burst of laughter. I have really laughed at moments that are awkward or uncomfortable for others. Laughter must be my coping mechanism this morning. I have been sitting here staring at the computer. My thought process has gone a little something like this.

"Lord, what in the world is going on in DRC? We have been waiting and waiting and waiting on documents for E man. What could possibly be the hold up?"

There is no audible answer from God.

Immediately... I see an email from our paperwork coordinator at our adoption agency.

She has answered my question from Friday morning...Me asking her again if there was an update. She responds...

"No:(…..this is getting to be a bit too much, waiting so long….argggggh….we are asking him daily….

Gazing at His Face,
Your paperwork coordinator".

She is referencing asking our lawyer for paperwork updates. I laughed when I thought it was directed at me....but she was referencing our lawyer. Ha!

BAM! God did answer immediately. BAM! My heart does a flip. A very bright light bulb clicks on in my crazy brain. BAM! I say to myself...God's got this!

I am then reminded of the following:

My Lord is with us. He is moving the puzzle pieces. He understands my heart. He gets my impatience. He knows our desire to bring our son home. He is the ultimate Daddy. He is the ultimate planner. He is the ultimate protector. He desires for us to TRUST HIM! He knew me before my mamma did. He has stood by me. He knows where we are going. I mean how much more confirmation do I need?

My heart is doing a hearty laugh. A hearty laugh that you have with your Papa when He assures you everything is going to be ok. He has wrapped His loving arms around me and has given me one big hug this morning. E man is His and E man will be home one day. 'Til then I trust in the loving arms of the Almighty and just know that we are all going to be ok!

Be willing to be loved by our Heavenly Father today. If you are in question of the future. Just stop for a moment and open up the Word. Be in communication with the Great Communicator and know that in EVERYTHING He has your back...even when you cannot possibly understand His plan.

Love in Him who makes us Lovable,
Your sista,
Leslianna

No comments:

Post a Comment