Monday, June 25, 2012

Things I have stumbled upon....Fabuloso!

This is the book I am reading right now. Good stuff for any parent!


I needed some new shoes. These kicks I got on clearance...and I never find excellent running shoes on clearance. Hot dog these things are amazing! No lie....I am a New Balance faithful and these shoes are AMAZING. Did I say amazing?


Yes, you may laugh at this one. But for a girl who has had to carry an Epi Pen and Benadryl around for life this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more convenient than having to carry a big bottle around. Oh yes! This is so awesome!


G's favorite snack. I wonder how many packets we have gone thru this year? Applesauce and mess free in the car. Oh yes! G knows to put it right up to her mouth or this stuff will go flying if you take a squeeze. Fabulous stuff for toddlers!


This is in my front seat....Just call it my Mamma organizer(aka Square Utility from Thirty-One Gifts). Ha! This is so I can keep all my stuff together without it rolling all over the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment