She is such a joy...I kept her home from preschool this week so we could have some mommy/daughter time before E man is home. In the morning her first request is that she must watch Simba (The Lion King) first thing. Then the rest of the day the TV is off. We have played princesses, we have visited and encouraged a neighbor of ours, we have played outside a lot, we have done puzzles, looked at her Bible cards, read books, put multiple stickers on paper...over and over, we have written letters to family members and she is so proud to have decorated them and put them in the mailbox, ....joy is all I can say. I love being a mother to this precious little girl!!!
Balancing work and Gray have actually been easier than I thought this week. She is so independent so it is easy to keep her entertained. We have utilized every present given to her at her birthday and Christmas. Boy was I grateful for this entertainment this week! It is as if we are having Christmas all over again to her.
Lastly, just want to say how grateful I am to be married to Andy. He is one super, awesome husband. He works sooooo hard and never complains. He is great at his job and so caring and loving to Gray and I both. I am so excited to have a family of 4 but 'til then I will love our family of 3! To God be the glory in all that we could do!
Hey Leslianna, Melissa (Allyson's sister) here. I just added your blog to my RSS feed ad will be praying for you and your family of 4 ! :)
ReplyDelete