The emotional roller coaster of adoption is tough but I would not trade if for anything. Really? Yes...really. The Lord has been incredibly faithful everytime. He has shown me love from people that don't really know Andy and I that well. I have strongly felt His presence in my time with Him and especially when praying to Him. I have also strongly (chill bumps kinda way) felt Him when passionately telling others what He has been doing in my life and in the life of my family. The Lord has changed hearts thru our process. The Lord has shown me that there really is a great need in this world. There are waaaaaayyyyyyy to many children without families that have an aching to be loved and cared for. (I mean can you imagine not being loved?) I mean the list goes on and on and on.
I just wanted to encourage each of you today. I want you to know that there is a God, the Lord Jesus, that loves you so much that He died for you. A selfless love like no other! This foundation that I have known has been mind blowing, life changing, kingdom impacting, love. His love has already conquered all! I take great comfort in trials of concern or worry that Jesus will always see me thru. So if you are feeling down and discouraged or in a rut....know this..The Lord wants to see you thru even in the good and the bad. He wants your time and wants to have a relationship with you. If you are doing well and life is passing you by with no concern and you don't know the Lord I earnestly pray for you. I want each of you that don't know Jesus Christ to know that their is HOPE. There is great joy....I MEAN GREAT JOY knowing that I am adopted in Him and loved way beyond anything possibly by anyone on this earth.
I am totally head over heels in love with my Savior. I don't feel deserving but that is the Love that He continues to faithfully show me everyday of my life. So even thru our time of waiting for E man, we have have much to share and many to love and share the name of Jesus! Love to all and just as soon as we know more details on E man we will let you know! Praising the name of Jesus!
Prayer Requests for this week:
1. Flowing peace over my heart and Andy's that we can wait patiently on the Lord's timing!
2. For our lawyer in DRC-what a blessed man he is to be helping so many children have future families! Praying for wisdom and discernment for him as he continues to write my name (bless him) over and over. Pray for continued correct spelling! ( I know this sounds wild but this is so crucial in being correct for E man's sake!)
3. For E man's orphanage director
4. For the US government officials at the Embassy in Kinshasa, DRC.....May the Lord's hands be written all over E man's paperwork. May they see the Lord in this process....and be moved by it.
5. For the local DRC government as they pass off E man's paperwork to our lawyer...may they too see the Miracle of Jesus thru this process
6. For Eli's continued protection and that he is feeling the love of Jesus until he is home in Tennessee where hundreds of people anxiously await his arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment