We have had an amazing week of prayer and thankfulness. We are just grateful for where we are. We anxiously await E man's adoption deed to be picked up and delivered to the US Embassy in DRC. We pray for speedy processing of his Visa. We pray that his heart is being prepared to go thru transition. My hearts hurts for E man a little knowing that he will be leaving his homeland. I mean...can you imagine? Not sure what he will and won't remember. I pray that this will not be tooo painful for him but I already know and have been prepared that he will mourn the loss of the orphanage and his homeland. To be in rough conditions and not have a family to love him( at least right now :) )...he will still mourn the loss.
Andy has been working super hard and staying busy with work. I have too and have even taken up a part time side job to keep my mind and energies focused on bringing Eli home. I sat around for months after work with B&G everyday just worrying about him. So the Lord plain and simple told me to do something about my worrying and put myself to work. So my small Thirty-one gifts business has taken off and people are purchasing cute things for themselves and loved ones. I am grateful for the distraction and if it adds a little extra income to help with E man's homecoming ....well I am going to work hard at it. The Lord never wants us to be idle...yes we need rest every day but not just being lazy and idle.
We have "Uncle Bryan" coming in for a visit this weekend so I know that Gray is going to eat up seeing him. (Yes, we will miss you "Say-rah!")
We are thankful for your support and more importantly supporting our Lord's work thru us so Eli's heritage will change forever. Thank you Jesus for entrusting us with this gift!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment