He is like a father to us, tender and sympathetic...The loving kindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting to those who reference him. ~Psalm 103:13,17
We begin a new week of changes. Of times of gratefulness. Of times of just praising Him in the good and the bad. I continue to be amazed how the Lord continues to bless Andy and I beyond all that we are capable of understanding. For example, a friend from high school, Leigh, stepped up this weekend to offer a very generous offering to our adoption process. People I have not talked to in years are stepping up to the calling of our Lord. Stepping up saying, "this is how I can help!" It's been truly amazing. There are so many walking with us on this amazing journey of our Eli. You see at the end of the day...this process is not about us. It is about our Lord and Savior. It is about answering His calling to care for the orphans and widows in their time of need. There is truly a crisis that is staring us in the face and we have got to step up and answer that calling! If you don't know how or what to do....just go and do the Lord's work and He will direct you from there. There are waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy to many people that need to know they are desperately loved by a Savior! Love to all this week.
We are looking forward to next week with hopeful news that E man's adoption deed is at the US Embassy in DRC and that the Visa is being processed. Keep up those prayers!!!!
I received my 31 goodies today, I love them! Thank you! Praying for you and your growing family!
ReplyDelete