I tend to take small things and process and digest and process and digest. Well, today I am digesting how wonderful it is to have your soul cleansed from time to time. Sometimes you just get bogged down with the earthly gunk and right now I can say God is taking Andy and I on a journey to what is most important in our lives.
So as a part of the life changing stuff, I think it is important to prepare yourself and your home. I am on a mission to clean our our house. Not that there should be much built up because we just moved here in March but I am admitting to you that I am stacker. As long as it is in a stack I can tolerate it. If it is thrown all over the counter it makes me crazy but stacks will at least make me feel like there is a purpose as to why it is there.
I was quite thrilled when Andy and I saw that there is a community yard sale this Saturday...Oh yes, our neighborhood is huge and there will be some finds I am for sure....so come by if you are close. Hoping that this will be another step in getting closer to bringing our son home. I am starting to get his room ready as much as I can. I will not to a whole lot until we know how old he is but I can at least get the room picked up and cleared out!!!! To God be the glory in all that we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment