Monday, October 17, 2011

Provision for today

Provision thru this adoption has been flat out astounding. Never ever doubt that if you are supposed to do something in the name of Jesus that you will ever be left alone. Never in a million years did I picture so many people loving on us by supporting us to adopt. Today Andy and I received an anonymous donation for our adoption expenses. A certain amount and some change were in an envelope with anonymous. There are never any words to quite be able to say thank you. If they did or did not see my email from the "messenger" at work I wanted to insure they knew we were grateful.

My letter to the anonymous person/group:
"First there are no words to say how grateful we are. (Are you surprised because I am hardly without a lack of words? :) As I picked up the package today from work I immediately went to meet Andy so we both could experience the blessing that you gave us. As we opened the package tears flowed. Yes they did for those that know me well. Thank you dear one(s)!

Andy and I feel so strongly about being a Mommy and Daddy for an orphaned child. The Lord laid James 1:27 on hearts 7 years ago when we first married….we just did not have an idea of when we would be worked into the equation. Now that the time is upon us we know we are going to Africa sometime next year to bring our chosen one home. I can’t help but think that each of us our uniquely CHOSEN by Christ. We are being reminded of this gift quite frequently these days. I am just so grateful for those that understand our mission and our hearts “to care for the orphans in their time of need” and give hope to a new generation that the love of Jesus is alive and well.

We have been learning that we don't need to get too far ahead in this process or it will be flat out overwhelming. Take each day and wait for the Lord to do His work. We fail miserably when we try to do His job for us. I think this is all I have today. May the name of Jesus excite your very soul! To God be the glory in all that we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment