Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sweetness to the max

Let's just say Miss Gray is something else. She continues to bring such a great level of joy to this family.

Some top things Gray is super jazzed about right now (& her Mommy & Daddy, too):

1.When you say let's go shopping she goes and grabs her purse letting it ever so slightly swing...and will sometimes grab her Minnie Mouse shopping cart while holding her purse against the handle bar. Super cute!!

2. SIT! She boldly will tell people to sit so we know that she wants us to play, build blocks, etc.

3. When you sneeze- she will follow with "Bless You!" (oh yes this happened today when I was downstairs and she and Andy were upstairs. I sneezed very loudly and she replied Bless you!)

4. She still loves Mickey and monkeys. Mickey is the longest running in the her lifespan... With a close second with monkeys.

5. She runs like crazy! She runs runs runs. We got her a pair of running shoes because her Keds sounded like bricks when she stepped down. Her running shoes help her to more rapidly accomplish her goals. :) She loves running from one point to another and then back again!!! She just smiles!

6. Loves to throw and kick a ball. I wonder where she got this from????

7. Fisher Price Little People never get old. She carries them all over the house. Super great invention that is so easy to clean. Mommies thank you Fisher Price.

8. She has used the word STUCK for 3 weeks now when she doesn't have a word to use ...she just says STUCK.

9. I have asked her yes or no questions before and multiple times have I gotten No when she means yes. I have even gotten Sie when she has meant yes. Wow!

10. And last but not least...when Andy and I pick her up from preschool her immediate eye contact with us results in a huge smile and an immediate throw down of whatever toy she has in hand. She runs while doing all these things. The best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment