Sunday, September 18, 2011

For our little boy

Tomorrow is another step closer to bringing our little boy home. We send off more paperwork tomorrow. We start our home study #1. And we see where the road leads us. We are standing firm and we are armored with God's armor might I add so this is happening!!

Please be in prayer for protection of our little boy, his health, the people caring for him right now, and yes for the country that he is now in. May God's hand be over the process in this government right now....moving the puzzle pieces together to make this miracle take place.

In some adoption training last week Andy and I heard an adoptive father say...,"It's not just the blessings that come with adoption. It's the miracle of adoption." I have only ever heard someone reference birthing a child...as a the miracle of birth. What another wonderful way to look at this adoption! It's not something that is of Andy and I that is for sure. This is from God...this child is His and the Lord will bring him to his earthly home really soon. To God be the Glory in all that we do!

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment