Today was the last day for MOPS(Mothers of Preschoolers) until 2011-2012 school year. I am so incredibly grateful that I was able to join this amazing group of fabulous ladies this year. It has been such a blessing to me since moving to Franklin.
With it being our last day they had a testimony time and wow...was that cleansing to the soul or what?!? It was so amazing to hear other peoples stories about how God "brought them thru".... So many different challenges that people face and it is powerful to see how God conquered their situations even when it was not what they wanted. God prevailed in each of these precious ladies lives. Whether good or bad...God showed Himself to them in a mighty powerful way. Hearing their stories touched my heart...because technically it wasn't them speaking to begin with. God sent me 3 beautiful messages today and I will be eternally grateful for each of them. To God be the glory! Love you MOPS girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment