Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter and random thoughts...

Easter was great this year. Gray woke up to a wonderful celebration of Jesus Sunday morning. She was a very happy girl! We enjoyed spending our first Easter in Franklin at Clearview Baptist Church. Mark, our pastor, brought it home. Music was wonderful and to be amongst other brothers and sisters in Christ it was very nice. An amazing celebration of our Savior!!!

Right after church we drove to Athens to have lunch with my mom's side of the family. After a wonderful lunch we hid the eggs and the kids took off. Gray was a little hesitant this time but she got the hang of it. It was sweet to see her put each egg individually in her basket. After the hunt was over she was offering her own eggs to everyone that was close by. Sweet girl! Her Daddy enjoyed her candy since she didn't realize that was a part of the egg. I am sure next year she will have a much better idea.

After the hunt we headed back to Franklin and I just passed out in the car. I remember waking up several times with my head falling forward and to the side. Wow I must have been sleepy. Gray had so much fun that she stayed awake. We had role reversal somehow.

This week at work was good. Things are continuing to roll along for us.

Also, might I mention that I think I have seen Auburn's National Championship game a handful of times this past week ( No complaints on that one!). The draft is hitting heavy in this household as always. Sportscenter has been on a great deal lately. I wonder why? Gray and I will go celebrate for others reasons this weekend...away from the madness. There is going to be a street festival in Franklin so I am looking forward to it. I am definitely interested in the draft but I don't breathe it in and out quite as much as Andy does. :)

My sweet friend Emily has had a hard week this past week. Keep her in your prayers. She has had shingles and now chicken pox...I like how she labeled it shinglepox. Bless her heart! She has been thru it!

Watch out for the crazy storms over the next few days. Everyone has been talking about it!!!! When you get phone calls from both sets of parents in the same night regarding the weather you must pay closer attention. :)

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment