I was trying to think about what was most significant today. It was sleep!!! Gray woke up right around 8am...Yes after sleeping for over 12 hours. Then we started with our daily routine. Around 9:30am she started getting tired so I thought a short nap might help her. Well, I put her down to sleep and she woke up a few minutes before 12pm. I have to say that I had to get some rest too. Being on the road for 2 days with work kicked my tail. I didn't sleep because I wasn't in my own bed and because of all the crazy storms. Now I am a little more back to normal after being home.
Spent this afternoon working and wrapping up some details. Then I had to get prepared for 2 more days of work. The first 2 were in Birmingham and now I can be closer to home. Working in the Nashville office tomorrow and Friday. The company I work for is doing an E-verify project so it has been a little time consuming. The fun part about it is that I have been able to visit with some coworkers and that has been nice to catch up!
We ended our day going to our Wednesday Bible Study with Mark Marshall. Very gifted speaker and boy does he know his stuff!!! Our pastor, Mark, is a wonderful teacher. As Andy and I were walking out of church tonight I told Andy that Mark was a really good teacher because he made 2 Chronicles fun.
Looking forward to a nice weekend with the fam! Also, looking forward to unpacking more boxes! Can't wait!
Lastly, if anyone has any suggestions please let us know. Our dog, Cooper, has a horrible habit of digging holes and consuming plants. Yes we do feed her but for some reason she feels the need to graze on all of our plants in our backyard. I was so upset that all this wonderful landscaping that has been done at our house now is not looking so pretty. Cooper just doesn't dig up the plants but she shreds and eats them. What is wrong with this dog!?!?! We have been trying pepper and she hates that but then it rains and all the pepper goes away. Any suggestions that actually work....please email me.
No comments:
Post a Comment