Sunday, April 10, 2011

Livin for the weekend

Don't you just live for the weekend? I mean I start looking forward to it on Monday. There is nothing like a Friday night-Movie Night, Sat. morning...being lazy, and a Sunday afternoon of rest and organizing for the week. Good times this weekend!

I unpacked 3 more boxes today. Feels good to be getting the boxes out of the house even if they are in the garage....out of sight... out of my mind. Yeah, yeah!

Working in the Nashville office starts tomorrow. Andy and I have laughed about this. I have had 4 first days while working with B&G. Atlanta office, Birmingham office, Birmingham E&S, and now Nashville office. Awesome perspective on the company when you have worked in that many places. Everyone is different, the environment is different. It's a fresh start and a new challenge. Good ole B&G is a great place to work and I am so glad that I have been able to work in so many locations!

Two funnies for the day:
1. Andy and I sang,"Go, Go, Go you Auburn Tigers" while getting ready for church this morning and Gray would dance while saying, "go, go" and then bouncing up and down and then would say "go, go" again....over and over this went. Too fun!
2. While unpacking in a room this evening I found 3 mini American flags in a box that you would probably see at the 4th of July celebration. Well Gray decided that it was necessary to hold all 3 and wave them while I sang God Bless America. Sweet girl!

Hoping everyone has a blessed week. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment