Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hockey

Andy and I took Gray to her first hockey game tonight to see the Nashville Predators. She loved it! Her eyes were huge as she was absorbing all the people around us and the music playing loud over the arena. She danced, she screamed with joy and then waived continuously to all of her local neighbors. She had one couple requesting to take pictures of her because she just smiled at them for most of the game.

And might I mention that Nashville was playing the Atlanta Thrashers...so guess who this girl hollered for...Atlanta baby! I think I was the only one in the area. It's going to take me a while to cross over since the Atlanta Thrashers helped me discover the game. Andy said...when in Rome. So you can tell his allegiance immediately moved over to Nashville. Whatever!!!!

And now back to Gray time....Gray is just a joyful baby. It's like joy is overflowing into every person she meets. She is a precious child and it is so neat to see all of her wonderful qualities appearing more and more!

We left half way thru the game but she made it for an hour and 30 minutes. I thought that was pretty good considering it was way past her bedtime...and mine. Might I also say that she walked from our seats to the front door of the arena. She was plenty tired once we got in the car. :)

Fun night with the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment