Gray's favorite book is Jesus Hears Me. Gray's face lights up when you show her this book. She will crawl in your lap and wait for you to read it to her. It is a cute book that has small illustrations on each page about children praying. All sizes, shapes, and colors.... It goes a little something like this:
"Jesus hears me when I pray in the night and in the day. When I sleep and when I play, if I paint or work with clay, at school, at home or far away, Jesus listens when I pray. If clouds are white or clouds are gray, if things go wrong or if they go okay, at the end of December or the middle of May, He listens to every word I say. Jesus loves to hear me pray. He died to take my sins away. I'll live with Him in heaven someday. Thank you for loving me, this I pray." It is illustrated & written by Joni Walker.
If you have kids or have nieces and nephews that are young this would be a sweet book for them to have!
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment