Andy and Gray are both sick. Poor Andy has had a long stretch of the stomach virus now and sweet Gray has recovered from it. Over the weekend Gray developed a fever and as of today has an ear infection. I have not slept since last Sunday....a good night's sleep... in over a week. I hate both of them are going thru the ringer with sickness but I am hopeful that by the weekend everyone will be back to normal. Somehow..amazingly I have not caught anything as of yet. Thank you Lord!
Gray did the cutest thing last night. I have been washing lots of clothes lately and Gray decided that she was going to help me. As I was grabbing clothes out of the washer she wanted to do it too. So I moved in front of the dryer as Gray handed me one piece of clothing until the washer was empty and the dryer was full. She was so proud and yet so upset that her task ended. She was so cute smiling so big as she handed me each article of clothing....one sock at a time.
Also, proudly I heard the following tonight while getting her dressed in her pjs, "I waanntt Maaammmmaaaa." She did not like that I had to separate from her as I dressed her. So precious. I love sweet Gray baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment