Monday, March 21, 2011
Where is God in Japan?
Tough title that was posted on CNN's website this evening. I cannot begin to even write an educated piece on what is happening in Japan. I am sure there is hurt, uncertainty, many questions not being answered right now. All that I do know is that God is in Japan CNN. The people of Japan may not be able to see God in this devastation. Not yet at least. God is there waiting, waiting for people to cry out to Him. Waiting for people to come running to Him. I will never know whether God decided to do this act or whether He just allowed it to happen. I do know that in the midst of chaos and madness...those desperate times shake anyone to their core. Especially if one moment you are standing with your family and the next you are all alone. The core of the Japanese have to be so shaken that some may never recover. Others will choose to get back up and keep moving forward. Others may walk thru life in a haze. I have hope in my Lord and Savior that others will coming running to the only one that can save them. The only one that can give them peace in such tragedy. I pray very simply...that this would turn many to Christ. I pray those that are already in Japan that know the Lord can be empowered to do a mighty work in the Lord's name. May the Lord's name be glorified even in the midst of such a tragedy. So CNN you clearly don't know Christ or you wouldn't have asked the question...I will pray for you that in the midst of your writing. I will pray that in all of your reporting that you will see a glimpse of Christ and be forever changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment