Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Patience

Andy and I did a devotion this morning on patience. This one always stings right to the heart. You think you have patience and then in the midst of the moment you really don't. Ah...only God's divine interaction ever helps to get better on this one.

I begin to wonder why myself and really so many of us are inpatient. I am tired of hearing about the media saying it is due to our society. That might be the lamest excuse I have ever heard. I have to remind myself that I am responsible for me....just like my momma taught me. :) I control my reaction. Can you control yours? Patience is truly a virtue. God created it that way and it should be valued. Let's all stick together on this one and surely we will pull out ahead. Make a conscious effort to pray right now that in your next inpatient moment that you will remember to love that person you are with...yes this does include those that irritate you. :) Love to all! Be blessed by this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment