Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spiritual Warfare

Thought the speaker at Bible Study tonight was really good.....here is just a piece of what he talked about in asking yourself some basic questions when wondering if you are in spiritual warfare or not.

1.Are you being tempted to doubt the Lord?
2.Is deception present?
3.Is darkness gaining ground around me?
4.Is there disruption in my life?
5.Am I seeing destruction of my faith?
6.Am I lacking discipline?

Stand firm brothers and sisters in Christ. I love how 1 Corinthians 1:24 states it so plainly. We need to be aware of our surroundings and what is going on in our lives and be ready to stand our ground. In 2 Corinthians 2:11 it says, "in order than Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes." So BE ALERT, BE READY! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment