Due to circumstances of the Call of Duty Black Ops...I have been unable to blog the past few days. :) We are on Day 4 of the Biggest Loser Workout. The workout yesterday was cardio...the cardio sessions kick my tail. The alternate days are so much nicer. Today was abs and it flew by. I thought my abs were in decent shaped. After the ab workout today I realized that I have a very long way to go to get my momma tummy back in shape. I had no idea that after birthing a baby over a year ago that my abs would still be this week. Well, I am working on it so hopefully it will get better. Also, this video workout has been inspiring to do something other than the workout. I have been paying much closer attention to what I have been eating and also making sure that I am exercising. Today, I walked to CVS and strolled Gray along the way. It took an hour to go that far and come back. Fortunately, Gray snoozed in the stroller so it was extra motivation for me to keep moving so she could get some zzzzz's.
Over the weekend we rested and got our game plan together for our move this weekend. This weekend we are moving our belongings from Birmingham,AL to Franklin, TN. It's going to be one long weekend but well worth it. Andy and I are both ready to have a home here and to be able to come home to a restful place. I never thought I would love Franklin this much but it is truly wonderful.
Oh...another quick note. Gray goes to daycare on Mondays and she is there all day. When I went to pick her up in her classroom I looked thru the viewing window to see what she was doing. Gray was walking around and then she walked over to the lunch table and laid her head down on it while still standing. It was absolutely hysterical! She was exhausted from a great day of fun. This week she painted and colored and had music time. I was told that this week was a better week ...last week she was very upset by the music lady from Gymboree music. The workers said that Gray handled it much better and was not crying so a plus. The one thing we know she loves is music because she shimmy shakes her shoulders. We were shocked to learn that her music time was not as enjoyable as we had anticipated. I guess that is it for now. The next big post will most likely be about turning 30. Oh my! Should I start crying now?
No comments:
Post a Comment