Gray was 6 months old yesterday. Very hard to believe that she is already 6 months. She is loving her feet. This morning she held her feet on her changing table for about 30 seconds....almost as if to say, "Hey Mom, Look I have feet and aren't they wonderful!" It was so fabulous. She seemed so proud. I was so tickled over her cuteness!
We are working on her 6 months pics next week it looks like. Her lip had been really swollen over the past few weeks so I was trying to see if it would go down any before another round of pictures. Her last set of steroid shots seemed to really aggravate her hemangioma.
Gray continues to be a wonderful baby. Yes she does have her moments but she is so calm and collected and most serious when she meets new people. I think she is just soaking up all that she can and that is perhaps maybe why she doesn't smile so much. When she does smile OH MY it is truly awesome! Grinning from ear to ear as best she can with her sweet cheeks in the way.
I continue to get so many comments on her cheeks. How big and cute they are! I love sweet cheeks so much it hurts! I love being her mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment