Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reaching




Gray is really into reaching out and grabbing what you are holding. It is so much fun to see her eagerness to interact with us. She is loving her toys more and more. She also has been teething for close to 2 months. We have gone thru more bibs than I could have imagined. Drool, drool...everywhere. I am just assuming that a tooth will appear any day now. I can't wait until this gets better. She is wearing some super cute outfits and they are all covered up by her bibs. :)

Work has been busy for the both of us. When I get home after 12 I am full speed ahead into Mommy mode. Andy is working hard and doing so well at his job! I am super proud of him.

I started a Bible Study at my house on Monday. We are going thru a study by Beth Moore called Living Beyond Yourself. Beth is teaching about the Fruit of the Spirit....helping all of us to take a step back and really appreciate the scripture that God has placed before us. We are memorizing some verses in Galations and Beth Moore has challenged our group to memorize it in sign language. Let's just say...I knew the alphabet in sign language but had never thought of applying it to scripture. I am already noticing that I am remembering the scripture easier because I have motions to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment