Thursday, March 25, 2010

Gray at 4 months




Gray has been a hoot this past month. She is blowing lots of bubbles, laughing out loud and more recently chewing on her hand. Did I mention she is uncontrollably drooling. I keep looking for that first tooth but no sign yet. As of today she has a very dramatic sigh.....it's so much fun to listen to!!! This month we also had our first experience of Gray really being sick. It ended up only being a cold virus but she ran a low grade fever and was extremely fussy. I had never heard her cry that hard before. It was a horrible experience and we are just glad that the cold virus was all that it was.

Also, Gray is sleeping from 8pm-7am. She has blessed us with some great sleep-her Mommy & Daddy are very grateful for sleep as well. There is not one day that I don't count my blessings on this one!

This past weekend Lyle and Holly brought Jacob over to play. Jacob had a ball on the slide at the park. Gray just sat and observed very seriously!

Gray and I also watched the Princess and the Frog together. Yes she did watch almost the whole thing until she fell asleep. The pics are too funny! The Bumbo seat continues to be a big hit!

Andy and Gray love having their Daddy/daughter time every Saturday. While I sleep in Andy will take Gray for breakfast/lunch so I can have some time to myself. It is great for me but more importantly they are establishing some very special time together every week that focuses just on them.

I think this is the latest update! Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's day! YEA! Green Green everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment