April 6th Gray had her first bowl of rice cereal. She was so incredibly cute trying to figure out what in the world I was putting in her mouth. She licked the spoon over and over as if she was testing it out to see if she would like it or not. We only got a few bites down that day but over the past 3 days she has been eating the whole bowl of rice cereal. It amazes me how quickly a baby learns to adjust and move forward. I wish I was as adaptable as she was! :)
Gray enjoyed her first Easter. It was a beautiful warm day and Andy and I had a wonderful time just having family time together with Gray. She is such a precious little girl! Having LIFE in Christ and a day to celebrate is so uplifting!
Over the past few weeks Gray has discovered her hands. Sometimes she will stop waving her arms and realize that she has a hand all of the sudden. It is the funniest thing. She turns her hand slowly as if she is examining every detail on her hand. Then she goes back to talking and waving her arms quickly. Her quick arms movements have caused Momma to spill several things lately. I have to learn to not let her hands get to close to plates or cups. She is much quicker than I can respond during that moment!
Also, over the past week she is starting to figure out her exersaucer. She is hitting things and responding to the noises it makes. It is fun to watch the expression on her face when a light comes on or a tune starts to play.
On Thursday we got a jogging stroller. We have used it every day. Andy and I both can run with her and then also walk over bumpy sidewalks with much greater ease. We love our other strollers but having a jogging stroller to exercise is much more ideal. We are grateful we were able to get one!
Andy and I are running in a 5k at the end of April. I am trying to get back in running mode. It has taken some time after having Gray but it feels so good to be jogging again! I was keeping up with Andy tonight pushing Gray so my confidence is building back up and my strength too!
No comments:
Post a Comment