Saturday, December 14, 2013
December Update
I am truly honored to have been chosen as Eli's Mommy. I think of his odds. I think about his birth mother's odds. He made it. I am at a loss to think of all of those that have not made it in DRC. I am absolutely astonished and grateful that I am sitting next to the most gracious 4 year old that made it. He survived. If anyone EVER says my precious boy does not have courage..... Eli, you are brave, strong, courageous, mighty in strength, mighty in spirit and have genuine love for the Lord that I am not even sure if you recognize. Today Gray and I had our Friday together while Eli was at school. Gray was missing her Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Lie!!!!!! ( i just love how she drags his name out.) Eli, your sissy sure does love you. She will see something while we are out running errands and all she can do is anticipate when she will see you so she can telll you all about her day and what she saw that she knew you would like. So proud of my two little kiddos. I am even more proud at what a precious soul Gray has been since we became a family of 4. She chose to love Our family of 4 instead of dislike or judge. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you Gray. That girl just rolled with it. She just loved our family right where it was. I am so honored to see such sweet kiddos sticking together. (The other day Gray got into a little trouble for telling a child if they were not nice to her she was going to get her brother and .... Tear up their paper.) Where I do not encourage this type of behavior I knew in that moment that Gray knew that even if Mommy or Daddy were not around that her Eeeeeeeelllliiieeeeee would always defend her. I just love these cuties! Mammabearloveshercubs!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment