Monday, September 23, 2013
'Twas the Night before Gotcha Day
This time last year......Andy and I were anxiously awaiting "THE" Moment of meeting our son for the first time. We were trying to sleep to get ready for the big day. 22 hours of traveling and I still could hardly rest. I was ready to meet my baby boy. Papa Dido promptly picked us up at 8am to head to Eli's "temporary place of residence." As we arrived in our van......I saw my boy. I saw him jumping up and down waving at his Mamma and Papa. Our precious son. He was thrilled. Out of all the coaching. After all the classes I was so shocked that he was thrilled to see us. Tears flowed for a good hour after this. Oh Eli.....How we see our Heavenly Father better because of His Light shining thru you. Andy, Eli, Gray and myself are infinitely blessed to have an awesome family of 4. Precious child.....you are truly a gift from the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment