Monday, September 2, 2013

Life

We are in full swing. 2 different preschools. 2 different soccer teams. Ya know....the typical fall schedules have officially begun.

Eli
He is loving his pre-k class with Williamson County Schools. Andy and I are very grateful that our county has such a wonderful program. First day of school I asked him if he liked it at the end of the day. Eli responds in his typical dramatic way, "Whew, that was fun Mommy!" Second day he responds the exact same way. He is a happy boy!

Gray
She is our precious little one with such a sensitive heart. She pretends and talks to her 2 imaginary friends, "Ella & Lego." She thrives off social time at school and is easy to please. So happy to have a big brother. She has missed Eli since they are not together all day anymore.

Andy
He played in a soccer tournament in Ashville, NC this past weekend. I hear that Ty Pennington was on another team. I asked Andy if Ty was any good. Andy resopnds with a ,"eeeeh."

Andy is also coaching both E & G's soccer teams. He has an enormous amount of patience. I am there to assist and help the little ones stay focused
He has been working on some major projects for his company that have required some long hours. He is a blessing to our family and others. He works so hard and we are so proud of him.

Leslianna
I have been having fun with my scrapbooking friends. I only do it once a month and knock out layouts so all I have to do is add the pictures. I have yet to add the pictures. At least I am doing some....right?

I am really really enjoying working with the 3rd graders at ClearView. After 4 weeks in I am hooked. These kids look forward to seeing us and even if not to see us it is such a great opportunity to just love these kids. Without giving specifics away....these kids need us. Just like all the other classes the kids do need us. They need to know that God is ever present even when things during the week are hard. To see those smiling faces and to be able to just have fun talking witht them about the Lord. It does not get much better. At first I thought the committment would be great. But now I understand that their is no committment at all when you are allowing the Lord to use you as a vessel.

I am hooked officially on Advocare. Yep Spark....you did me in.

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment