There is no greater love than a God who goes before us. I have been so incredibly encouraged by Chris Tomlin's Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies). I mean....This song will have me crying out to my God because I know every word is true. Sing it from the mountain tops....this is a powerful song. I replay this song over and over and it gives me hope, encouragement on a day like today.
I know everyone might not have a sweetheart but please know that you have a God at your fingertips that is desperately wanting to reach out and be the love of your life. Some may grow old with a loved one on earth and others may not. Though all of our experiences are drastically different open up the Word today and be encouraged that our reward is with our Jesus...not with anyone on earth.
The God of angel armies is by your side....Just say yes to Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment