What a blessed week of just "sweet joys." Gray turned 3 and Eli lost his first tooth (in the US that is). I mean I don't think my heart could be smiling any bigger!
Joyful Gray
Gray was quite the princess (yes, we teach her she is a child of THE KING). Gray is no diva but we sure do teach her value in Christ and beauty from her heart. It is hard to explain to a 3 year old that she is a princess of the King but by golly Gray has it down as much as she can grasp. From Gray asking her Daddy on her birthday morning to dance with her to Gray asking her Gramps if he liked her princess dress. I mean I know of at least one Garlington man that was choked up in tears. :) Gray is growing into a beautiful little girl. She is quickly leaving toddlerhood but I will hold onto what I can have for now. My precious girl, my first born...Mommy loves you so much that I cannot even to begin to express from my heart how much you make me so proud of you. I hope you look back years from now and know that first Jesus loves you and second, Mommy & Daddy love you very much too!
Happy & Giggly Eli
Eli lost his tooth in our next door neighbor's yard yesterday. I thought I would be upset that I couldn't find the tooth but I promise I have not had one problem with it.
My precious friend, Laura, was looking again today. Laura I promise we are ok that Eli's tooth is in your yard...that is if you are. :) Laura you made my heart smile when I saw you looking. That is a true friend! The May family is much loved by us Garlingtons as we waited for a very long time to have neighbors that talked. :) Hooray! Now if the Sarah just wouldn't leave from across the street =sad face.
Our other precious neighbors across the street from us are moving back to the northeast for their job. We are very sad to see them go and whomever buys their house has a lot to live up to... I mean A LOT!(so if anyone super, awesome needs a 4 bedroom house with a basement and extra guest bedroom in the basement just let us know and we will put you in contact with Sarah's real estate agent.)
Note to self: If you chase Eli on his scooter...he will most definitely giggle the whole way down or up the sidewalk. Oh sweet joy in my soul. Eli you have no idea how much we are blessed to have you. And Eli please oh please stop answering yes with raising your eyebrows. :) ( I am totally kidding..he thinks he is big stuff when he answers yes this way.)
Gray sweetness: She enjoys wearing her "sparkly shoes" to church and also wearing her "pack...back." I mean Gray you say the cutest stuff all the time. You are so creative and you are a bit of a free spirit like your Mommy at times. You have wild crazy hair that you will not let most of us touch. You have curly cues out the wazoo when your hair gets wet and you inform me everyday at nap time "No take a nap." You are sassy(respectively though) and have a heart for your brother. You do like to share when your brother is sharing and you do enjoy running, singing songs at the top of your lungs in the grocery stores and happily never forget to teach someone Jingle Bells. You sing your ABC's with Jungle Pete inserted and you are definitely a Daddy's girl. You love your Mommy but oh boy you and your Daddy are quite the pair.
No comments:
Post a Comment