Sunday, November 4, 2012

Orphan Sunday

What a blessed day! Orphan Sunday....Eli is no longer an orphan. Oh yeah! We celebrated all weekend in giving praise to our heavenly Father. We also got to spend precious time with our brother and sister, David and Amy Livingston. They came all the way from Birmingham to enjoy this great weekend with us. Celebrating what the Lord has done in all of our lives thru Eli.

Secondly I am burdened by all of those children that are still orphaned and without a family. I looked out in ClearView's worship today and saw each person sitting there and then imagined children sitting in each of the seats. A visual reminder that there is still a lot of work to do. 147 million minus one. Each life does matter and I will do whatever I can do make the 147 million children a much smaller number.

Much love to you all and appreciate your continued support to invest eternally in our children's lives....especially our little E man. He will forever have a lineage of a Mamma and Pa pa that knows and praises Jesus. I pray for the day when Gray and Eli come to know the Lord as their Savior as well!

Have a blessed week everyone!
Leslianna & Andy



No comments:

Post a Comment