Quick facts and funnies:
1. Eli was not overwhelmed by all the food at Thanksgiving dinner.
2. I heard a comment at work today...."I ate so much food and we had so much left over that we could have fed half of Africa." I almost blurted out... "I can help you arrange that." :)
3. Eli shakes his hip to the side now...as of this evening. Andy and I were tearing up we were laughing so hard.
4. Eli has moved from saying "Da da" instead of Daddy as much to Andy. It is just precious... To me it is hitting another level of bonding with his Daddy.
5. Gray turned three this month .... Mamma heart happy and a little sad at the same time.
6. When Eli passes gas he giggles....therefore making you giggle. Such a boy! Manners on this topic are going to take some time. (I think the Nelson men in the family are probably laughing over this one.)
7. Eli can write his name.
8. Gray is in the 93rd percentile for weight and 60th for height.
9. Gray has been informing me lately that she has a little sister. I mean ...don't know where that is coming from? She got a new baby doll but that is all I know about.
10. Eli and Gray's joy over the tiny Christmas trees in their rooms. Just Priceless.
11. Watching Eli work with Andy to hang up Christmas lights outside. I mean joy overflowing from my soul.
12. Gray's pride of her brother.
13. Creating Eli's Gotcha Day announcement today. Oh mamma heart smiling again.
14. Eli does not like to sleep on a pillow.
15. Gray needs her Minnie blanket over her first then the blanket Mama Seale made her on top of that before she will go to sleep.
16. Eli has started calling "Mr. Ben" on his toy phone. Ben... You have officially moved up the ranks.
17. Gray went tinkle on my hand today while trying to get a sample for her 3 year well check... Awesome!!!!!! Gray just laughed and laughed. I am not talking a few drops either.
18. Gray was cooking food for us last night in her little kitchen. She had on her Red Riding Hood shirt, Pull up, no pants and the girliest apron on from her Gigi. It was pretty cute!
19. Gray was an angel for her 3 year well check. She was informing Dr. Morel that her belly needed tickling. As well as her ears, mouth, back, feet, toes.... Oh my! I have my hands full. Oh and did I mention that Dr. Morel was thinking of Eli when Gray got her flu shot. So no flu mist but the shot to protect Eli from a live virus. I mean I don't know many practices that have ever been more in tune than Southern Pediatrics?!?! Thank you Dr. Davis and Dr. Morel!!
20. Understanding Thanksigiving on a whole other level this year... Christmas is just gonna blow me away. What a Savior we have! Grateful. Just plain grateful. Whew!
21. Thankful that the Lord is continuing to mold and shape me.
22. While Gray is rocking with me this evening before sleep, I am humming and singing hymns to her. She so graciously asked me if we can sing Jingle Bells now? Oh sweetness! Of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment