Praise our Lord above but I was finally able to get Eli down for a nap since October 2nd. He will do it for Andy but not me. So today I cried when he fell asleep on the floor. We will work on getting him to his bed next but I was just thrilled for him to be able to rest in the day time. Sweet tender mercies for this Mamma Bear! Thank you Lord for standing by me in some really tough moments since we have been home!
Also, with one of E's meltdown's this morning he had gone a little overboard. I strapped him in his car seat and held his hand. My back was hurting so badly that I just couldn't physically hold him today to calm him. So thankfully in less than a few minutes he was done and reached right for me. This may have not been the most ideal situation today but it worked. Thank you all for the prayers!
May we all lift up and continue to encourage all of the families around us that have brought their children home over the past few months. I am not alone in the hard moments. May they all be given supernatural strength to get thru these first few months and continued difficult moments over the years to come. I am personally grateful for all of those that have prayed us thru! Many blessings to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment