Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blessings that Flow

What is it about MOPS that makes things in our adoption go like crazy? 2 weeks ago I was told we were on hold and then today I get the call to go.

It's time. We got the call this morning. We were told they were trying to get us on a flight tonight to Washington, D.C. It was just going to be very difficult to get ready in just a few hours and also we were a little concerned about the connecting flights. So we leave first thing from Nashville on Friday, September 21st at 8am. My mom is on her way up to help out with Gray while we get ready and hopefully it will make the transition for Gray a little easier.

We will be holding Eli in our arms, hopefully, on Sunday. I cannot believe it! Go God!!!

Please be in bold prayer for:
1. Safety for Andy and I and Eli as we make this long journey. Daily/hourly prayer would be appreciated with everything that is happening in the Middle East right now.
2. For Andy and I to be physically well for our little man. I have been fighting losing my voice, congestion and praying for nothing to be triggered in my breathing from all this. (Don't worry ....my allergist has me ready to go with all sorts of backups)
3. The preparation of Eli's heart to receive his Mamma and Papa.
4. For Gray's heart and for her amazing caregivers, my Mom (Mimi) & Gigi (my sister, Gayle). It's going to be tough for her to be away from us for that long and for our hearts too. I, also, recognize that is a lot to ask to care for her for that long.

Praising the Lord does not not seem sufficient for all of these amazing blessings that are flowing thru our hearts right now! We are grateful...excited..you name it we are feeling it! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything that each of you have sacrificed to help us bring our little man home! 'Til Eli is Home!

Love in His Great Name,
Leslianna Garlington

2 comments:

  1. So very exciting! Praying continuously for you and your sweet family Leslianna! Can't wait to see pictures of your family of FOUR!!! ((((Hugs))))

    Blessings~
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesliana.....Praise God! We are praying for you guys!!!!!! I am friends with the Blackwoods and they have directed us to your blog, as we are adopting from Congo as well. I am so excited for you guys I can hardly stand it. I promise we will be praying for you guys through the coming days!!! God is so very good all the time....He has gone before you and He is going with you!

    Joy and Smiles
    Kelly Powell

    ReplyDelete