Website: tatermash.com
I mean who does not love to say Tatermash? Well I discovered Tatermash around 3 years ago right before Gray was born. This company was stationed at the top of the escalator at the Christmas Extravaganza at the Birmingham Civic Center (usually the first week in November). :) I first bought a tote to use for Gray's diaper bag and then later purchased a Bible carry bag and then splat mat...and the list continues. This product is so amazing because when you clean it ....it stays cute and you DO NOT HAVE TO WASH IT. You do a simple wipe and TA-DA you are D-O-N-E! It is made out of oilcloth. I strongly dislike having to wash a beautiful tablecloth because it loses its color and pizazz instantly! Tatermash products don't have to be washed and DON'T lose their color! Oh and did I mention you can personalize it too....Anyone recognizing a theme here? Leslianna likes color and personalization and customization.
So if after seeing a few of these pictures and visiting their website...make an order and support this awesome family. ****If you place an order, tell Lori that Leslianna Garlington from Franklin, TN recommended Tatermash.***** I want to show Lori how much I appreciate what they do to keep our homes fun!
Also, I have two tables in my home that have an odd size that no tablecloth company usually makes....Did I also mention they will custom make it for you? I mean the pluses just continue with this company......oh and yes...they are extremely affordable.
Some of the items they make and can customize:
Reversible Placemats
Aprons
Cart Liners
Totes and Purses
Lunch Sacks
Tablecloths
Diaper Bags!
Reversable Chalkmat & Placemat
Pet Splat Mats
Mommy & Me Apron Sets
NEW Diaper Bag Accessories
Wheelchair Access.
Square Cosmetic Bag
Checkbook Covers
Cosmetic Zip Bag
Kiddie Splat Mat
Wipes Cases
Fabric by the Yard
Adult Bibs
Wet Bags
Here is the history of this beautiful business:
What is Tatermash Oilcloth? We are an Oklahoma based company, keeping most of our products made right here in Tulsa. We have 2 shops in the Tulsa area and also travel to gift shows. We started the company out of necessity. My 13 year old daughter needed a bag for her wheelchair when she started preschool. I found oilcloth in the corner of a fabric store, sewed the bag, and I've been sewing with this great fabric ever since!
I have an incredible staff of shop personnel and sewers that keep this little business moving forward with a smile.
Thank you for visiting our website! If we can answer any questions or put a custom order together for you,
please drop us an email or call one of our shops. Thanks again! Lori Alison
Give them a call instead of ordering online....I want Lori to know that Leslianna from Franklin, TN LOVES THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!
Tatermash Oilcloth Products
3101 S. Jamestown Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
(918) 743-3888
Monday-Friday
10:00am-5:30pm
Saturday
10:00am-4:00pm

No comments:
Post a Comment