I have called the past few Mondays to see where our I-600 approval is in process. The wonderful case officer that I spoke with explained what happened with this packet. See how amazing this process alone is.
1. You receive I-600a approval (Non-Hague countries)
2. You send off your I-600 packet with court documents, new and old birth certificate,etc.
3. Packet arrives at USCIS in Dallas, TX
4. Semi truck picks up the loads and loads of I-600 packets
5. Semi truck delivers these loads to the USCIS processing center in Lee's Summitt, Missouri
6. Packets are logged before entering a the floor that processes Non-Hague adoptions...Might I add that this floor space is as large as a city block
7. You receive a receipt assigning you a 11 digit code that tracks your paperwork
7. Packets are distributed to adjudicators (usually your officer that approved the I-600a gets the I-600 packet)
8. Officer then approves the I-600 packet
9. I-600 approval gets mailed to your home
10. Our lawyer will then go to the US Embassy to pass off the same packet that was delivered to the USCIS Processing Center..
I mean hot tomales! Isn't the Lord so faithful! We have humans that make mistakes dealing with all this paperwork and somehow your one packet makes it thru the process to allow you the go ahead to bring your child home. I mean the Lords hands are all over this! There is no other explanation...the Lord is passionate about orphans and it just floors me that this is One major step on the process and some how it comes thru. Lord thank you for your grace. Thank you for the kind Homeland Security officials that have been so incredibly friendly and kind when dealing with our adoption. They have answered all my questions in great detail and I can tell they have a smile on their face even thru the phone. I mean HoT Dog you are one AMAZING AND FAITHFUL GOD!
P.S. Today we received a picture of Eli's passport. Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment