Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Guess what?

I received an email that our lawyer is taking all of Eli's documents to the Embassy this week......not the next. So you know what this means? We are applying for our Visas today. Holy Smokes! I am so excited I can hardly catch my breath. I mean I can hardly type because my hands are so shakingly excited!!!!!!!

This is what I am working on right now
Andy and I have to have Visa "tourist" applications completed for the both of us today.
We have to include the following with this application:
1. Our actually passports....whoa but we have to (all of this goes to the DRC Embassy in Washington, DC)
2. Two application forms for each of us
3. 2 recent passport photos with us...facing the camera (funny)
4. International Certificate of Vaccination against Yellow fever (done on March 5th, we are good)
5. A copy of our flight itinerary (this is really happening!!!!)
6. Invitation from the DRC to visit the country (Got that!)
7. Prepaid mailing envelope for our visas to be returned in

Why this is also such a special day
I get to share this excitement with my sweet Mamma today. It's her birthday! Happy Birthday Mom! You are the bestest! Super, awesome, amazing wife and super cool, loving and generous Mamma.

Gray had us up every 30 minutes last night so I guess we will be running on adrenaline today.......Hallelujah sweet Lord and Savior! It's about you!

Eli, Mamma and Papa are working very hard.....We will see you soon, love!

Will keep everyone posted!

'Eli is almost home,
Many blessings to all of your support and super, amazing prayers!!!!
Leslianna

1 comment:

  1. HUGE smile of happiness for your family. That is OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you for sharing and HAPpy BIRTHday to your mama. :-)

    ReplyDelete