Wednesday, August 29, 2012

a very long yet blessed day

I was up late again last night. I had too much going on in my mind to even ponder sleep. So for the past 48 hours I think I have been draining out the Lord's sweet mercies to stay functioning. Monday night I was up until 4:30am and then last night 2:30am. Let's just say...I finally feel like I might rest. See all that happened in a day at the Garlington House

Tuesday evening
5:30pm Return from Athens and I start right to work on B&G things, a 31 party close out, and then back to B&G emails and processes until 2:30am
Wednesday
8:00am Up and at 'em after not much sleep
8:30am In sleepy denial that I must get dressed
8:50am It dawns on me that I need to get a shower, get Gray up & out the door to MOPS
9:10am Gray is up and I dress her
9:15am We are all buckled in the car
9:32am Arrive at MOPS Leadership meeting (yes, 2 minutes late to my meeting)
11:45am Leave MOPS Leadership-super excited about what this year will bring to these incredible Moms
12:00pm Drop off 31 returns at UPS & Deposit some checks
12:10pm Return home and start work for the day with Brasfield & Gorrie
5:00pm Andy arrives home hands me his pictures that were requested for our Visa Apps and I am out the door to Walgreens to get mine done
5:20pm Arrive at USPS and spend the next 40 minutes getting everything out the door for the Visa packet for Andy and I. I was so relieved to get it out the door that I took a picture with the awesome people that work at our USPS in Franklin (they all know me after this adoption process) One postman helps me sort thru the money order, numerous envelopes and paperwork to get in the right envelope to the right people. We check, double check and triple check that everything is in there.
6:00pm Sit in Zaxby's "fast" food line for 30 minutes (my bones hurt too much to get out of the car at this point)
6:45pm Arrive home and Andy and I start to eat our food
7:00pm It dawns on me that Andy and I need to get the baby swing down. Sweet friend is buying from us. $$ goes to ONE GREAT DAY FUND at ClearView. I then race to Publix because we didn't have the right size batteries to put in the lamb swing
7:30pm My friend arrives and picks up the swing and some MOPS things
8:00pm Helping other brothers and sisters on their DRC Visa applications
8:34pm Currently blogging my day
8:38pm Peace, over and out...sweet dreams everyone! Soon Eli Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment