Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cuteness by Gray

Gray is full of funny sayings and cute stuff these days. I wanted to make sure that I was keeping record of these memories.

Pickaboo is known as Tick a boo

Fingernails is known as Fa-ning-ga-nails

She is quite concerned where Grayson May's location is at all times. I try to explain that he lives next door and we will see him soon. She looks at me, holds up her hands, and says, "I gonna see Grayson?" These two are a hoot.

She assumes if I am making a gift or wrapping a gift for someone that it is for Eli. She will take gifts I have embroidered. She will run them to Andy and say, " Look Daddy for Eli." (Looks like Gray is ready to shower Eli with gifts)

She thinks hiding under a blanket is the best thing. If you sit there with her and then play "tick a boo" with someone she just laughs and giggles.

She loves to RUN!!!! I mean run fast. I cannot speed walk anymore. I must jog to keep up with her.

She loves to play "Bull" with Daddy. This means Daddy plays like a "bull" and chases after Gray. Andy where did the bull start? I cannot remember. :)

She is scared of all bugs, thinks anything remotely that looks like a bug....must be a bug. Dislikes the talk of snakes or bees. Dislikes flies....really does not like flies. I mean "girly" is written all over Gray.

Ask Gray to say "Doc McStuffins". It's just cute. This is a new cartoon on Disney and she really enjoys pretending like Doc McStuffins and takes care of all her stuffed animals. Mickey is still #1 though and has been for most of her life!

Picks up a play cell phone and always, I mean always talks only to Uncle Brent.

Fascinated by tractors, construction equipment and calls all these things "tractortrains"

When we are riding down the road if she sees anything near the shape of a tractor she goes, "ah ah ah tractor!!!!!!!!"

Enjoy and be blessed by your kiddos. They are amazing, beautiful and creative kids that God created. Be blessed by all these precious gifts!





No comments:

Post a Comment