Tuesday, June 12, 2012

'Tis thouest has an odd like...

I have a gene that has been passed on to me from my father. What is it you might ask? Yes, well here ya go. Office supplies. You might giggle. I kid you not I love tape, staplers, scissors, new pens, sticky notes, clips, folders, etc. I stood in Staples today pondering over which color scissors to buy. So instead of deciding I bought two pairs of scissors. (one purple, one pink) I am not admitting to being wasteful because I will use both. I just laughed out loud in my car when I looked at what I had bought. Different colored pens, clips, neon colored rubber bands, sticky notes, 2 pairs of scissors. I mean really!?!?

Oh well, now you know. I secretly really, strongly can spend hours at Office Depot or Staples. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment